Monday, May 16, 2011

Some things to look forward to!

   So, I think I'm starting to get the hang of this.  I posted my first book review!  The review of The White Queen by Philippa Gregory is up.  I hope my review sparks an interest for you.  I loved The White Queen and look forward to reading some more of Philippa Gregory's books.

   I should have another review up soon.  This review will be about The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory.  The Red Queen is the second of the Cousin's war series and another great read.  The Red Queen tells the story of the Cousin's from the opposite side of Elizabeth Woodville. 

   I'm also working on a review for The Wolves of Andover by Kathleen Kent.  So far it seems to be a good book.  I can't wait to finish it so that I can share it with you.

   I look forward to working hard on this blog and really get it up and running so that I can give you more and more books to consider reading.  I read through books pretty quickly considering the fact that I run around being a mom, taking my two girls to their activities.  One of our favorite weekly activities is going to the local Library.  We go every week and look forward to the books we pick out a bring home. Usually we bring home about 20-25 books a week.  This may seem like a lot but my girls are 7 years old and 4 years old, so we read through theirs pretty quickly and I usually have about 2-3 books for the week.  Speaking of the youngsters, please let me know if you would like book reviews for children's books.  We read a lot in this house.

  I'm really excited about this blog and hope that you all like it.  Talk to you soon!  :)

   





0 comments:

Post a Comment